Phone: 07 856 9608
Physical Address: 278 Clyde St, Hamilton East
Mailing Address: PO BOX 11-057, Hillcrest, Hamilton 3251
- Care and Craft – The purpose of a Care and Craft Centre is to provide a range of interests and companionship for the elderly, including those who are lonely, housebound or somewhat disabled. Held in the hall. For more information contact Kif Konings: 07 846 3499
- Continuing Education is no longer held at Hillcrest Baptist Church. It is now held at Hukanui Reformed Church, 159 Rototuna Rd, Rototuna. For more information email: email@example.com, or call Pam: 07 849 5402
- Steady As You Go Falls Prevention exercise. 9.30 am $3 per session.
- Japanese Supplementary School.
- Young Adults – Jesus, chats & snacks. For more info, email Mark: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Group – For more information, contact Sophie: email@example.com, 7-9 pm at Church.
- Senior Fellowship – 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, for more information, contact the office.
- Spanish Language Class – Locations may change inside the building, usually held in the Auditorium extension. For more information email Amber: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer – 9.45 am in the prayer room—all welcome.
- Service – 10 am, singing, tea, coffee, biscuits and kid’s programme for 2.5 – 13-year-olds.